Bravo Tip or Pay app successfully entered into the final round of Street Pitch at Phoenix Startup Week. The contest will have 10 startup companies pitch their visions to a panel of judges, and the winner will receive a $50,000 investment to pursue the company’s goals. Over 100 startup’s submitted their ideas for the contest, and Bravo was selected as a finalist for its innovative technology that allows for people to connect in a secure, confidential and anonymous way to pay each other withuot exchanging or exposing their personal information.
The free event will be held at Downtown Phoenix and begins with a rapid-fire series of company pitches prepared by the contestants. The finalists will have five minutes each to promote the potential of their business and share their company’s vision for the future. After each startup shares their pitch, the judges will deliberate who wins this year’s prize as the top startup company. Other finalists in the Phoenix Street Pitch include:
- Graphlock, an app that allows students to manage their classes and doubles as a scientific calculator. The calculator app allows students to double the use of their phones and minimize the bulk in their backpack.
- Pursuit Health is another software that blends physical fitness with the convenience of technology. The app allows personal trainers to connect to clients, track their fitness results and schedule sessions.
- Influence Logic guides users in promoting their brand by introducing the user to similar content placement.
- Stellar Research is a startup company that measures customer satisfaction on a product. It determines what areas are successful for a company, and highlight areas that need adjustments.
- MePlusMore is an app that collects information on events attended by students. The collection of information is used as a resource for students in college admission processes to bring diversity to resumes and applications.
- Schola Match is a technology that helps students find a match for a school fit for them.
- OYE! Intelligence is a tech startup that guides businesses in marketing to Spanish and Spanglish conversations online.
- Hybrid Chart was designed to bring more efficiency and convenience for doctors while making rounds at the hospital. They are able to keep track of their patients in one device.
To support Bravo users can register for Street Pitch through Facebook or Eventbrite. The event is free for guests, but space is limited. Stay updated with Bravo through their social media as they get ready for this exciting event.